Thursday 13 March 2014

Couture...

"A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy and Fabulous" -Coco Chanel

Hello everyone...

Hope you're all enjoying the welcome sunshine and having a great week!

Before I share today's post, I just wanted to say hello to my new followers and welcome aboard and to also thank everyone who has been commenting on my Simon Says Stamp projects ~ you've all been so kind and I've been thrilled to read all your lovely comments which have meant so much to me!!

So, back to today's post and this card is one that I made for Making Cards Magazine and was featured in the March issue, where I wrote full instructions of how I made it and also shared a template for the card. As always, I hope you love what I've made using products from one of my favourite companies ~ Graphic 45!
As soon as I saw this collection, I just knew I had to have it...as some of you know, I adore vintage fashion illustrations and put this together with beautiful background images depicting such style and glamour and a quote from the Queen of fashion, Coco Chanel....it was a must ~ I needed it!!!!

Lots of close up detail of the inside pop out section.

...and I added a bit of glamour by using feathers, a decorative pin and a gorgeous jewelled stud!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I can't wait to read all your comments!
See you soon...love Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is card couture!!! Spectacular design and I adore the Graphic 45 collection. Just the right amount of bling to turn heads :) And that feather ... it gives such softness to the bold structure and images. I really love this Emma. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been avoiding this collection but no more, I need this collection in my life....seeing this I have to have it....
    As for your card....I can't find any more wow words for your work....I just wish I had your crafty talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the outside but wow the inside is just as amazing , your attention to detail is what makes your creations so fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, I love ♥ this card....have earmarked this to try for mum's Mother's Day card......x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so stylish. i agree g45 are the best for papers. this is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the orange ribbon & the black feather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and chic card! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews